Halloween COSTUMES and Candy

As Halloween approaches I get nostalgic - I miss being a kid dressing up with my friends and trick or treating in my 'hood. Now that I am thirtysomething (remember that show? "Thirtysomething". Man, I thought they were old when I was a kid. Crap!) I can still dress up but I am not sure how my neighbors would react if I, my spouse and my friends decided to trick or treat with no kids - just us Thirtysomethings.

Here is a collection of costumes that may make you nostalgic or could give you a few ideas. In no particular order...
Barbie Head - as a child I spent lots of time playing with her. Love this costume.


Captain Crunch. How fun is this?! 


The board game "Guess Who?"


 Pinky from Pac-Man


The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - I am sure you remember these guys!

Napoleon Dynamite. This is from 2004 but an awesome film. 


Wilson from Home Improvement.

If you ever watched Saturday Night Live in the 1990s, you would have met these characters, "The Spartans." 

Click on the link to one of the "The Spartans" skits with Arianna and Craig played by Will Ferrell and Cherie Oteri, solely for entertainment. ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment