1990s Songs I do NOT hear enough of.

There are way too many great songs from the 1990s. I did not know what to pick, below is a quick compilation. I will definitely post more in the near future.

Pearl Jam "Don't Call Me Daughter"  1993

Alanis Morissette "Ironic" 1995

Bloodhound Gang "Bad Touch" 1999

Right Said Fred "I'm Too Sexy" 1991 

Sir Mix A-Lot "Baby Got Back" 1992  (Don't Lie, as a kid you heard this song everywhere - at school dances, at the Gap, walking down the street blasting from someone's car-everywhere.)

C+C Music Factory "Things that Make You Go Ummm..." 1991

Warren G "Regulate" 1994

B-52s "Love Shack" 1989 (I know this is technically not from the 1990s BUT it on the radio throughout the 1990s. Also, this song is still in rotation - I was in a bar this weekend and heard this song.)


No comments:

Post a Comment