Theme songs I miss from the 80s and 90s

This is a top 10 list of theme songs we miss from our childhood in the 80s and 90s.
Our hope is that it brings you back to a happy place and brightens your day.
I am sure their are some selections you may disagree with, and that is why their is a comments sections my friends. BTWs these are really in no particular order.

1. Ghostbuster Theme Song (Remember Pop-Up Videos? hours of my life spent watching that show.)
This song is also used a lot during Halloween.  


2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme Song (this one is from the cartoon) ...Turtle Power!

3. She Ra Theme Song (make me sooo happy to hear this song-Love it!)

4. He-Man Master of the Universe 

5. CareBears 1986 (FYI- I am pretty sure this was the cartoon line-up when we would come from school:She-Ra, He-Man & Carebears- at least in my head as a child)  Carebear Stare!!

6.  My Little Pony (i do not need to say more.)

7. Thundercats (Thunder, Thunder, THUNDERCATS ROAR....) 

8. Transformers ("More then meets the eye!") 

9. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air


10. Saved By The Bell 


No comments:

Post a Comment